How a Personal Injury Attorney at The Brad Hendricks Law Firm Can Help
We have been in practice since 1990. In that time, we have built up a vast network of resources. Our clients benefit from our ability to draw from a deep bench of lawyers with extensive experience in personal injury cases of all kinds
Our personal injury attorneys:
- Have built up a network of expert investigators we can call on to thoroughly check the facts of your personal injury claims, including visiting the accident site as soon as possible after the incident, taking pictures, and interviewing witnesses
- Obtain medical records from your doctor so that we understand the nature of your injuries and your prognosis. Our goal is to gain a thorough assessment of your injuries so we can seek the compensation you deserve.
- Handle all legal issues and documents on your behalf and provide a source of trusted advice.
- Navigate cases involving insufficient policy limits and other complex issues.
- Talk with the insurance company on your behalf
- Identify all possible parties that may be at fault for your accident.
- Keep you informed, discuss your options at length and make sure you understand and approve of every step we take throughout the case
- Treat you with respect, because we know that trust in an attorney must be earned. We ask for that opportunity to earn your trust.
Our client-centered approach leads to genuine and sincere client satisfaction, as evidenced by the awards and lists in which our lawyers are frequently featured.
We Are Experienced in Car Accident and Truck Wreck Cases
Our Little Rock, Arkansas, personal injury lawyers understand that people do not plan for emergencies such as severe car wrecks or collisions with semi-trucks. Our talented attorneys excel in cases where the victim suffered injury or loss of life due to vehicle collisions ranging from mild to severe.
Insurance companies will make it difficult for you to recover compensation for personal injuries and property damage. These are complex matters where you need a firm with the skill, experience, and resources necessary to handle cases of this complexity. Do not try to take insurance companies on by yourself after your car accident or trucking collision.
At The Brad Hendricks Law Firm, we offer complimentary initial consultations so clients can discuss their situation in greater detail. After investigating the accident and reviewing your medical records, we will begin negotiating with the at-fault party’s insurance carrier for you. If trial is necessary, we have extensive courtroom experience.