Little Rock, Arkansas Medical Malpractice Attorneys
Let the Little Rock, Arkansas Attorneys at The Brad Hendricks Law Firm Handle Your Medical Malpractice Case
What is Medical Malpractice?
Medical Malpractice, also commonly known as medical negligence, occurs when trusted medical professionals, such as doctors, nurses, and other trained medical personnel fail to provide adequate treatment and cause serious personal injury or loss of income to patients under their care.
When Things Go Wrong in the Worst Possible Way
There are many different forms of medical malpractice, and our Little Rock, Arkansas medical malpractice attorneys are committed to pursuing maximum compensation, including:
- Improper reading of x-rays
- Transfusion errors
- Misdiagnosis of a life-threatening condition, including breast cancer, colon cancer, or cervical cancer
- Surgery on the wrong limb and infections related to treatment
- Birth injury
- Preventable suicide
- Restraint-related injuries
- Burns, falls, and pressure ulcers
We also represent victims of healthcare fraud and HMO disputes. Visit Medical Negligence FAQs for additional information.