Personal Service and Quality Representation for Property Issues in Arkansas
- Do you have a boundary line dispute with a neighbor?
- Is there a problem with the title to your land or home?
- Do you need access to your land, but that access has been refused by other property owners?
- Has someone cut timber or damaged crops on your land?
- Have you recently purchased a new home only to find there are major problems with the plumbing or other important part of the house?
If you answered yes to any of these questions or other similar queries, then you need an experienced and aggressive real estate attorney on your side. Real estate is a broad and complex area of law that requires a keen eye to find the small details in lengthy documents and jargon-filled contracts that could help propel your case.
The real estate lawyers at The Brad Hendricks Law Firm will provide highly skilled and well-rounded legal counsel on issues relevant to your property issues and the current real estate market. We offer comprehensive legal services in all matters of real estate, including construction litigation, financing, environmental pollution and containment claims, property acquisition, leasing matters, and more.
These are many different types of property issues that our firm deals with routinely. Whatever problem you encounter, we have probably already dealt with that issue for another client. Let us help you resolve your problem by giving us a call at (501) 214-0998 or toll-free at (870) 330-0475.