In a recent CNN piece narrated by Gary Tuchman, two lawyers, Les Weisbrod and Todd Smith, two past presidents of the American Association of Justice, discuss tort reform, including capping damages, with CNN, arguing that it is unconstitutional, that verdicts in favor of plaintiffs are not out of control, and that punitive damages are much more rare than people are led to believe. These attorneys also weigh in on President Barack Obama’s recent comments regarding defensive medicine, special medical panels developed to hear medical negligence cases, and the fact that attorneys who recover only in the event of a victory will not, as a simple matter of good business, take meritless cases.
- Michelle Tyree Awarded 2020 ATLA Paralegal of the Year
- Lamar Porter Voted a Top Attorney in Arkansas Life Magazine
- Attorney George Wise Named Best Lawyer in Arkansas 2019
- Did an Amazon Delivery Driver Hit Your Car?
- Brad Hendricks and Three Firm Attorneys Selected for 2019 Mid-South Super Lawyers List