Attorneys for Victims of Construction Site Accidents
It’s hard to drive through Little Rock without passing through at least one highway construction zone. While maintaining highways promotes the public good, it can lead to dangerous conditions for both drivers and construction workers if safety guidelines are not strictly followed. If you have been injured on an Arkansas roadway due to highway construction, we want to talk to you. Whether you were a driver or passenger in a car on a roadway or a construction worker employed by an independent contractor, we can help you pursue compensation for your injuries.
Since 1990, The Brad Hendricks Law Firm in Little Rock has successfully helped clients injured in construction site accidents recover money damages for medical bills, pain and suffering, and lost work time. Let our personal injury attorneys take care of the complex details of your case so you can focus on recovering from your injuries — schedule a free initial consultation today.
Why Highway Construction Accidents Occur
Driving on a highway always involves some risk; however, a construction zone makes the highway even more dangerous. Vehicle drivers and construction workers employed by independent contractors can both be seriously injured in highway construction accidents.
Some of the most common reasons highway construction accidents occur include:
- The construction company failing to properly mark off lane changes
- Failing to post signs warning drivers of dangerous conditions ahead
- Failing to post barricades around a construction hazard
- Drivers not having enough time to avoid colliding with a slow-moving dump truck or forklift coming out of a highway construction zone
- Drivers being temporarily blinded by high-wattage lighting on the construction site
- Drivers colliding with equipment or machinery that was placed outside of the marked construction zone
- A construction worker being struck by a vehicle due to not having safety barriers between the road and the construction zone
- Other unsafe conditions at the highway worksite, such as oil slicks, water spills, unsafe scaffolding, etc.
How Our Construction Accident Lawyers Can Help You
If your construction site accident occurred off of the roadway, we can also handle your case! If you have been injured in any construction accident or lost a loved one in a construction site accident, The Brad Hendricks Law Firm can fight for you. Whether you are the driver, the construction worker, or a family member, we are here to help get you what you are owed. Victims of construction accidents are entitled to compensation for medical bills, pain and suffering, and/or lost work time.
There are a number of complex liability issues that pertain to construction accident lawsuits, so it’s important to contact an attorney who has experience handling third-party injury claims. If you were injured in a car accident, truck accident, or motorcycle accident due to highway construction, our attorneys can hold the responsible parties accountable.
- Explain your legal rights after a highway construction accident injury
- Investigate the construction site accident to determine how it occurred
- Gather necessary evidence to build a strong case and prove liability
- Analyze medical records and other evidence to calculate the value of your claim
- Negotiate with the at-fault party’s insurance company
- Represent you in court if a private settlement cannot be reached
We are committed to protecting people’s rights. For that reason, we are willing to work on contingency, so you pay no attorney fees unless we win compensation for you. Thanks to our track record of success, we have the resources you need to help you receive a positive outcome from settlement negotiations or trial.
Construction Accidents Lawyers in Little Rock
If you have suffered an injury in a construction zone accident, call the experienced construction zone attorneys at The Brad Hendricks Law Firm in Little Rock, Arkansas, at (501) 214-0998 or toll-free at (870) 330-0475, or contact us online.