Little Rock Soirée wants to know who the city’s top lawyers are in order to feature them in their December 2017 issue! By identifying these hardworking individuals, they wish to simplify the process for Little Rock’s residents who are seeking the highest quality legal counsel–and we need your help.
Nominate the team at The Brad Hendricks Law Firm as the best attorneys in Little Rock, today!
Each entry must include a nomination of individuals in at least 10 different categories. Deadline for entries is September 17th, so don’t wait!
Our suggested nominations from The Brad Hendricks Law Firm in some of our specialized practice areas include:
- Alternative Dispute Resolution: JP Jaynes, Jaynes Mediation
- Appellate: Brian Brooks, Brian Brooks Law Firm
- Bankruptcy: Caroline Lewis, The Brad Hendricks Law Firm
- Business Litigation: Tre Kitchens, The Brad Hendricks Law Firm
- Criminal Defense: Patrick Benca, Benca & Benca
- Environmental Law: Sam Ledbetter, McMath Woods
- Family Law: Tre Kitchens, The Brad Hendricks Law Firm
- Labor/Employment Law: Chris Heil, The Brad Hendricks Law Firm
- Litigation: Tre Kitchens, The Brad Hendricks Law Firm
- Personal Injury: Matthew Hartness, The Brad Hendricks Law Firm
- Taxation: Lyle Foster, Hyden Miron & Foster
- Trusts and Estates: Caroline Lewis, The Brad Hendricks Law Firm
- White Collar Criminal Defense: Tre Kitchens, The Brad Hendricks Law Firm
Little Rock Soirée is a lifestyle and culture magazine in central Arkansas that seeks to capture all the best that Little Rock has to offer, whether that is in entertainment or recognizing working professionals who exceed in their industry.
We look forward to the results of the nomination process, which will be published in the December 2017 edition of Little Rock Soirée!