I became a lawyer because … I wanted to combine my talents with my innate concern for people.
What I like most about the law is … the balancing of our logic and our humanity. Aristotle said, “The law is reason free from passion.” I disagree. The law is squarely at the intersection of reason and passion. The goal of our justice system is to establish a moral guideline and resolve issues with reason. The essence of our justice system is passionate advocacy by those who are able for those who are suffering.
When you need an attorney, look for someone who … understands the applicable areas of the law. Look for an attorney who pursue your best interests zealously and ethically. Most of all, look for an attorney who makes you feel heard and understood.
I joined the Brad Hendricks Law Firm because … the people, both lawyers and staff, have an unparalleled knowledge of the law and care deeply for their clients.
The Brad Hendricks Law Firm is different from other lawyers and law firms because … we love what we do, which is helping you. Our goal is to provide you with ethical and exemplary advice and representation. When people love what they do, they do it well.
My friends describe me as … sincere, ambitious, and personable.
The people I really admire are … children who face adverse health situations with optimism, bravery, and poise. I also admire those who donate organs, cord blood, and bone marrow for the benefit of those who are suffering.
A sound or noise I love is … Chuck Barrett calling Razorback football games on the radio. I also love the sound of a full Lambeau Field chanting, “Go Pack Go!”
My favorite trivia fact is … that Arkansas ranks 49th in healthcare quality and public health. I am determined to help change that fact.
My favorite quote is: “Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.” Calvin Coolidge
My favorite book is … whatever book I am currently reading. Literature is my favorite art form.
My favorite movie is … Ferris Bueller’s Day Off.
My favorite music is … 60s and 70s soul.
Outside of my family, my most treasured belongings are … the gold bracelet that my grandmother wore every day of her professional life, my grandmothers’ cookbooks, and my schnauzer-Labrador retriever mix, Lucy.
When not at work, I enjoy … international travel, cooking, going to sporting events, days getting lost in bookstores, fitness, trips to Memphis or New Orleans, and petting any dog or cat that I encounter.
Areas of Practice:
- Toxic Torts
- Personal Injury – Plaintiffs
- Products Liability Law
- Professional Malpractice Law
- Legal Malpractice
- Medical Malpractice
- Health & Health Care Law
- Hospital Law
- Medicare & Medicaid
- Arkansas, 2019
- University of Arkansas, Fayetteville, Leflar Law Center, Fayetteville, Arkansas, 2019 J.D.
- University of Arkansas, Fayetteville, Arkansas, 2016 B.A. Major: English
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Delta Delta Delta Sorority
- University of Arkansas School of Law Health Law Society, Founder and President
- 97% of Practice Devoted to Medical Malpractice
Honors and Awards:
- University of Arkansas School of Law Pro Bono and Community Engagement Service Award, 2019
- University of Arkansas School of Law Medico Legal Prize, 2019
Past Employment Positions:
- Roberts Law Firm, P.A., Associate, 2004 – 2007
- US District Court, Eastern District of Arkansas, Law Clerk, 2002
Past Employment Positions:
- University of Arkansas School of Medical Sciences
- St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- Office of the Medicaid Insurance General
- Mercy Hospital of Northwest Arkansas
Pro Bono Activities:
- Legal Aid of Arkansas Fair Housing Division
Our Arkansas accident injury attorneys also represent people who were injured at work in worker’s compensation claims. We have handled all types of cases from construction accidents to toxic injury claims. Our lawyers have a firm understanding of the Federal Employers Liability Act (FELA) and Water Law to help those workers injured in railroad accidents or on waterways such as rivers and lakes.