The Brad Hendricks Law Firm is pleased to announce that the firm has been recognized by Newsweek magazine as one of 20 Leading Attorneys in Medical Malpractice in an edition that will hit stands on April 23, 2012. To be recognized, each law firm featured must be in good standing with a leading and accredited association of lawyers in the featured practice area; must have received local recognition for excellence; and must have a record of favorable results for its clients.
- Harrisburg, Arkansas Man Killed In Front Yard After Tractor-Trailer’s Wheel Separates
- Michelle Tyree Awarded 2020 ATLA Paralegal of the Year
- Lamar Porter Voted a Top Attorney in Arkansas Life Magazine
- Attorney George Wise Named Best Lawyer in Arkansas 2019
- Did an Amazon Delivery Driver Hit Your Car?