Brad Hendricks has been named as a Top 100 Trial Lawyer for the fourth year in a row by The National Trial Lawyers Association. He’s also a member of the Mass Tort Trial Lawyers Association and the Business Tort Trial Lawyers Association. The National Trial Lawyers is a professional organization of America’s top trial lawyers. Membership in the organization is by invitation only and is extended to those individuals who exemplify superior qualifications, trial results, and leadership in their respective state or major geographical area. The National Trial Lawyers has evaluated Mr. Hendricks’ qualifications and extended an exclusive invitation to him based on his performance as an exceptional trial lawyer in the practice area of Civil Plaintiff law.
- Michelle Tyree Awarded 2020 ATLA Paralegal of the Year
- Lamar Porter Voted a Top Attorney in Arkansas Life Magazine
- Attorney George Wise Named Best Lawyer in Arkansas 2019
- Did an Amazon Delivery Driver Hit Your Car?
- Brad Hendricks and Three Firm Attorneys Selected for 2019 Mid-South Super Lawyers List