Want to Join the Team?
Deciding to join The Brad Hendricks Law Firm is a wise investment in your career. Our lawyers handle sensitive and interesting cases in several areas of law. View our practice areas to get an understanding of our expertise.
At The Brad Hendricks Law Firm, we are committed to attracting new talent to our practice and providing a pathway to success in life as well as in law. Additionally, we offer highly competitive career opportunities to our lawyers, recent graduates, and business support staff.
Thank you very much for your interest in our law firm, and we look forward to hearing from you.
Available Positions at The Brad Hendricks Law Firm:
Our firm is looking for a highly qualified legal nurse consultant. Experience is a plus. Minimum of RN licensing, higher licensing encouraged.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Reviews, organizes, indexes, and summarizes medical records
- Works independently with minimal supervision
- Organizes workload to meet established priorities and get time-sensitive tasks completed in a timely manner
- Assists with screening potential cases
- Helps open new cases (i.e., orders necessary medical bills and records)
- Maintains paper and electronic case files
- Communicates with clients by telephone, mail, and e-mail
- Alerts attorneys of any problems
- Required to handle and lift four-inch binders of records and boxes of documents
- Performs all duties consistent with the policies and procedures of the firm
Qualifications and Skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) and WordPerfect
- Proficient with Needles Case Management is a plus
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines while working in a fast-paced and frequently changing environment
- The candidate must possess significant attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Affordable health, dental & vision insurance
- 401k with match
- Vacation and sick time
- Free parking
- Team environment with very little staff turnover
Send resumes to email@example.com