Little Rock, Arkansas Personal Injury Lawyers
Have you been injured because of the careless or intentional actions of another?
At The Brad Hendricks Law Firm, our Little Rock, Arkansas personal injury attorneys understand that accidents happen and that victims can suffer greatly for their injuries. If you suffered injuries in a motor vehicle accident, by using a dangerous product, or in another manner due to someone’s negligence, you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries. If a loved one dies, consider filing a wrongful death lawsuit.
Our Little Rock, Arkansas Attorneys handle all types of personal injury claims, including:
- Motor vehicle accidents: From two-car accidents to serious truck wrecks, we help people injured in auto accidents recover compensation.
- Animal attacks: Did a dog bite you? You can file a personal injury claim and seek compensation for your injuries, psychological suffering, and other damage associated with the animal attack.
- Defective products: We represent people injured in product liability cases to obtain full compensation for their injuries.
- Premises liability: If you slipped on water that was left on the floor and suffered an injury, you could pursue a premises liability claim due to the homeowner’s or business owner’s failure to provide reasonable duty of care.
- Medical malpractice: Our personal injury claim lawyers handle a variety of medical malpractice cases, such as misdiagnosis of a disease, birth injuries, and nursing home abuse and neglect.
Our Arkansas accident injury attorneys also represent people who were injured at work in workers’ compensation claims. We have handled all types of cases from construction accidents to toxic injury claims. Our lawyers have a firm understanding of the Federal Employers Liability Act (FELA), and Water Law to help those workers injured in railroad accidents or on waterways such as rivers and lakes.
The Financial Impact of Your Injuries
With serious car accident or motorcycle accident injuries, you may be looking at high hospital and doctor bills, plus expenses related to property damage. You may also be entitled to additional compensation for future expenses, and for the pain and suffering caused by the injury.
We have been in practice since 1990. In that time we have built a network of expert investigators we can call on to thoroughly check the facts of your personal injury claims, including:
- Visiting the accident site as soon as possible after the incident
- Taking pictures
- Interviewing witnesses
We also obtain medical records from your doctor, so that we understand the nature of your injuries and your prognosis. Our goal is to gain a thorough assessment of your injuries so we can seek the compensation you deserve.
Visit our Personal Injury FAQs for answers to frequently asked questions.
Contact an Arkansas Personal Injury Attorney
If you or a loved one has suffered a personal injury, please contact The Brad Hendricks Law Firm to discuss your legal rights and just compensation with a qualified personal injury lawyer. Call us at (501) 221-0444 or toll-free at (800) 603-5100 for a free consultation.
Our Little Rock, Arkansas personal injury lawyers understand that people do not plan for emergencies such as severe car wrecks or collisions with semi trucks. When we accept a personal injury case, we work on a contingency basis. That means that you do not pay any attorneys’ fees unless we obtain compensation for you for your injuries.
The Brad Hendricks Law Firm is located in Little Rock, Arkansas. Our lawyers are licensed to practice in Arkansas, Texas, and Missouri. We represent clients from Fayetteville to Jonesboro, West Memphis to Fort Smith, or Eureka Springs to Texarkana. We also associate with attorneys and law firms throughout the United States and may be able to provide legal services for personal injury and wrongful death cases in other states.